Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Blog Experiment

Hey all,

I've got a request. I always thought it might be fun to write an advice column, so I figured why not do it right here in this blog? Here's what I need:

Questions! Your questions. Questions you've always wanted to ask, but haven't dared. Questions about life, sex, relationships, sex, dating, sex, or maybe sex. No, really, it can be about anything. Don't hold back. You can post them as comments on this, or if you'd rather I post your question unnamed, then shoot me a message.

For those readers who AREN'T on Myspace (I know you're out there), I want to hear from you, too. Shoot me an email to: brent@brentrose.com (and tell me how you found my blog, while you're at it).

How I end up writing this will depend on the response I get. I've got a couple blogs in progress already, so I may publish those first, or I may do the "advice column" first. If there's a big response, I may do more than one. If it ends up being fun, I may make it an ongoing thing.

Some questions I may answer seriously. Some, I may not. Some I may make up. You never know what you're going to get. I promise to keep it entertaining, though.

I hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Brent 5.25.07

P.S. 10 points if you know the reason I'm listening to the music I'm listening to today.

No comments: